FUND YOUR DREAM – Financial Resources
There are MANY funding sources to help pay for education. Detailed below is a list of possible sources of funding to make the education of little or no cost to the student.
- Federal and State Financial Aid – https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) – “College Pays” http://www.tn.gov/collegepays/
- Tennessee Promise – Tennessee Promise will cover tuition and fees to the certificate and associate’s degree programs for recent graduates from high school, to attend a TCAT (Tennessee College of Applied Technology) or Tennessee Community College. http://tnpromise.gov/
- Wilder Naifeh Technical Skills Grant – $2,000/year for a student enrolled in a TCAT (Tennessee College of Applied Technology) program and making satisfactory academic progress – http://www.tn.gov/collegepays/mon_college/wilder_naifeh.htm
- Wilder Naifeh Reconnect – Independent student admitted to a full-time program in a TCAT (Tennessee College of Applied Technology). Even young adults who have lost the lottery scholarship can receive the reconnect grant.